Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

Fantastic

I laughed so hard at this animation. You captured Tim perfectly.

Batman Hates Robin Batman Hates Robin

So Funny

The animation reminds me of Ren and Stimpy. The expressions and sound effects made it fun to watch.

Olympus Burger! Part 2/2 Olympus Burger! Part 2/2

Falls Short

While the idea is interesting, the flow of the shows leaves a lot to be desired. I didn't laugh or have any feeling besides boredom. The shows looks good, but the there is something missing that makes me want to watch more.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

I think that something missing may have been the writing of the pilot. All our other episodes are written by the team who animated it (us at Moving Box) so expect funnier episodes as soon as we can.

Street Beat! Street Beat!

Nice Moves

Ryu has some sweet moves there. I enjoyed it!

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

I'm Dizzy

Looks fantastic. I wish the camera wouldn't move like that, it made it hard to watch. Besides the walking animation, I thought it was perfect.

danomano65 responds:

i realize that, i have to do some work on the walking. but who doesn't really.

Star Work Episode 3 Star Work Episode 3

Enjoyable

I thought the animation was a perfect style for the show. The duologue was fantastic, and it kept a good pace. Please don't stop making more of these. My movies are more about the duologue then the animation too, so I can appreciate a good script.

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

That's good to hear. Good luck with your stuff, I know what it's like to get hassled by the "animation-philes"

my guardian angel... my guardian angel...

Needs Work

The angel was the best thing in the movie. I can over look the graphics a bit if the audio was better. It's not hard to edit the rain, take out the pause and loop it for longer. Make some changes and try again.

Mario v Mario Round II Mario v Mario Round II

interesting

I'm rating it 6 because while the sprites was cool, it needs more. Instead of your 2 days of hard work, why not wait on submitting it and do 10 days of hard work. No one is in a rush here, we can wait.

Omhatoen responds:

Yeah, I'm trying to gather some good ideas for the 3rd round. It will be around 3 minutes long (3000 frames) which will hopefully take me less than 2 weeks

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

My Ears!

I had to stop watching it after about 1 minute. I can take bad voice acting, but when all the voices had a loud static ring to it, I could take no more. Please buy a better microphone, re-record to audio and then I'll give it a chance.

Splapp-me-do responds:

The woofs are badly recorded on purpose, so that's not going to change

Mario P0wn Mario P0wn

Bumpin

That sound rocked, and the animation fit perfectly. It got a little repetitive towards the end though, needs a bit more variety.